SMS Contracting specialises in specialist labour for the mining & resources, oil & gas, as well as dry docking and offshore sectors.
SMS focuses on safety, community, business, innovation and reliability, providing multi discipline shutdown services to our clients. SMS minimises client plant downtime whilst maintaining a productive & safe workforce and environment.
With over 15 years as a provider of specialised labour services, we understand that employees are the key driving force behind any successful business. We make sure our clients have the right people and equipment to minimise costs and time on projects. We provide relevant, practical and affordable shutdown services.
We respond quickly and efficiently to breakdowns and emergencies and have experience providing contract teams working on Greenfields and Brownfield Projects, civil works, off shore oil & gas and commercial projects.
Our labour supply consists of: Project Management
- Planned Shut-down Services
- Emergency Break-downs
- SMS Rope Access Technicians
- Safe systems of work
- Safety Inspections and Audits
- Fly-in, Fly-out
- Metro, Regional and NT sites
- Specialist Trade labour
- Maintenance Services
- Labour Supervision
- Mining, Oil and Gas as well as Offshore and Dry Dock projects
- Labour Pool VOC
- Clerical labour and support
SMS uses software and management systems, Quantify and Scaffold Design, to assist with design plan and monitor materials movement.
This powerful technology provides SMS and our clients with accurate inventory, usage reports and an easy to follow invoicing process. With Quantify, we’re able to create your site Scaffold tag register and an inspection schedules that meet regulatory or site specific requirements necessary for safe and managed access solutions
- Instantly view quantities at jobsites and in stock
- Real time remote access of data
- Email notifications of shipments
- Easy to track equipment & track re-rental
- Compatible with other accounting software
- Manage the delivery, return and job to job transfers of plant and equipment
Designed from the ground up by scaffold engineers and software designers, this program allows our staff to present scaffold drawings for professional estimating to plan, track and visualize scaffolding structures.
- Instant bill of materials
- See your scaffolding in real-time 3D
- Freeform and automated scaffolding drawings